Re: Re: tuba musical performance - pet peeve

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by If you're serious... on September 01, 2002 at 09:02:19:

In Reply to: Re: tuba musical performance - pet peeve posted by Frederick J. Young on September 01, 2002 at 06:53:49:

This sounds like some potentially great information. Joe and Dr Fred, why not just call up some of these guy and provide some insight to them. I am personally sure that they would appreciate any inside angle to improve their skills. Besides a more personal approach would be in order since I am sure many of the tubists that have this problem are not making this a priority of awareness so it should be pointed out on an individual basis. Oh and while we are at it, lets scrap the idea of having instruments with unique timbres and we all should get sine wave generators with a Yamaha wind jammer hook up, but... oh for get that idea cuz since you have breath control on a wind jammer you might make your low register notes to loud - So let all just play keyboards that have no touch sensitivity so even if we are temped to want to provide a bit of personal expression to low notes, we are kept under control. I would just need clarification on one thing - how would we standardize the amplification systems?

Im diggin this - this idea should make the concerned parties happier

Chromedome

P.S. we might want to have research into reconstructing the voice boxes of everbody who wants to sings in public so we can get a uniform and even sound - funny how those three tenor dude get paid so much but sound sooo different. We probably should put js and dr. ferd on this task since they seem to already have a end goal in mind.

Follow Ups: