Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Bad News

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill Nazzaro on March 17, 2004 at 10:00:36:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Bad News posted by Thomas on March 17, 2004 at 09:40:24:

30 Million Americans without healthcare.

2-3 Million jobs lost.

The first President since the Great Depression to have negative job growth.

A national sales tax is regressive. Think of it this way: some people are good in business. Some people are good at music. Is it fair that the people that are good in business make more money than musicians? That's the way things are, but there is nothing fair about it. A progressive tax system taxes people who have more, so that the people who have less can focus on their families and on building wealth. The tax burden has been moved from the rich & from corporations to the middle class & poor. Payroll taxes? Regressive. Sales taxes? Regressive. In PA the income tax is regressive. So the rich get richer, and the poor and middle class stagnate. Now we have corporations making money, but it is not translating into money for the middle class. Wages are not rising. The gap between the rich and everybody else has been expanding.

"Bush isn't great..."

I agree with you there. I don't know what Kerry is going to do. But I know what Bush has done.

Follow Ups: