In light of the "Very Disturbed" post...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Devin on August 18, 2001 at 15:51:37:

I am a young person myself, a high school senior tubist who looks forward to a career in music, most likely teaching and composing. I have to say that equipment does seem to be the popular thing to talk about nowadays... I talk with my tuba-playing friends (even other instruments) on the internet and their main concerns are mouthpieces, or valve styles, or size of horns... and though it's good to know about equipment, I think it's vital to know information about music, like music theory, or little tips on playing.

So, in light of the "Very Disturbed" post, I'd like to ask anyone out there, novice, amateur or professional, for interesting tid-bits of information you may have about music... any little gold nugget you may have that's helped you, a student, a co-worker, or anyone else associated with music. This is also a good opportunity for less-informed young tubists (like me) to learn and soak up some new info... oh, and if you want to post a story, informative or funny, please feel free to do so.

Have a great day everyone! =^)

Devin

Follow Ups: