Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yamaha York?!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dear Dale, on September 18, 2002 at 12:33:04:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yamaha York?!! posted by dp on September 18, 2002 at 10:35:26:

I was not choosing to further the discussion because the poster of the Holten/Holton controversy was in my opinion a fraud. Is this true? Does it matter? Yes, to me it matters. If you would like to be taken seriously, put the time in to spell things correctly. It doesn't take that much more effort. I do in fact realize you don't have to use impeccable writing skills to post, but it sure helps. People get jobs and lose jobs based on how well they communicate. I know I understood what he meant, but I question the integrity of an individual who doesn't take the time to check what they are sending. In this BBS you represent yourself by what you say, and HOW it is written. It IS important to me, and I will continue to read posts using this logic. I am not the best tuba player here, nor the best communicator, but I make an effort to use the language properly.
In an unrelated story, I played the big Willson BBb tuba yesterday, and it was very heavy. I am glad now that I did not purchase one.

Shane

Follow Ups: