Re: Re: Re: Re: Used Conn

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wade on October 24, 2002 at 12:39:25:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Used Conn posted by Rick Denney on October 21, 2002 at 22:30:56:

Rick, if you will remember, this guy used to post regularly here under his own name. He often had good things to say. He seemed to be a pretty nice guy to me. I guess he got bored with our community, or someone here just really ticked him off personally. I remember him starting to be a pain well prior to turning on Klaus. So that was not the start of all this stuff. I don't know.

I just wish that he would "come clean" like the Kansas TUBA GOD eventually did. I mean, we all got over him, right? And now he posts once in a while under his own name and is respected by the board.

I just wish that this young man would see that the tuba and euphonium community is really a forgiving group of people. And this BBS is an important musical resource and gathering place for us. Besides, when you live in a box as small as the tuba/euph one, why would you want to sh** in it and turn it into such an unpleasant place? Besides, our amature sleuths here have made it abundantly clear who this guy is. His having friends come here to be "character witnesses" for him is quite transparent. Neither does it erase all of his negative posts.

Wade "not seeing the motivation here" Rackley

Follow Ups: