Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Used Conn

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jarrod on October 26, 2002 at 01:30:09:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Used Conn posted by Klaus on October 24, 2002 at 22:26:44:

Klaus,

read my two posts above this one. i don't know what you are talking about, but as someone said above...these "problems" you speak of are coming from non-tuba players that enjoy messing with you. I have posted only a very few times without using my real name, and i'm sure those times were not what upset you. I honestly couldn't care much less what goes on, on this board. I'm not worried about anything with my schooling, because that isn't a reality. This is why I have not bothered to reply during the last month or so of my name being spouted off here and there...none of it really matters. Perhaps I should tell my "friends" from around the country, and from my place of residence to chill out, because they're getting me in "trouble"...but I'm honestly not too concerned about it. I have plenty of positive references from the people that I actually interact with. I have sold/bought many items here on TubeNet, and I think everyone I've dealt with has been more than happy with the way I do things. Thank you for all of your advice, and what I feel is a truly good-natured attempt at doing what is right. You are most likely a respectable man.

Jarrod Robertson

Follow Ups: