Re: Re: Re: chemically cleaned???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason Alexander on October 09, 2002 at 12:56:40:

In Reply to: Re: Re: chemically cleaned??? posted by Jar Rot on October 09, 2002 at 12:03:25:

Klaus, I believe I speak for 60% of everyone who has posted on the tubenet that in regards to "Generally nobody should reply to anonymous postings," the majority of men and women who post on the tubenet post using either pen names or no name at all. I don't believe your argument has been proven to the point where Sean would ban that person from accessing the tubenet. Since there are so many people that don't want to put their names out in the public domain, I think posting as anonymously or using pen names is more a common choice here on the internet. My opinion, you should forget about Jarrod, or anyone who tried to rattle you, they are doing so for the sole purpose to get you rattled. Frankly, they are winning. Treat it like a game. They win by seeing you get upset and write how you are going to sick the yahoo police on them, which doesn't exist. You win by not responding to anything. They will leave you alone after you abstain from contact. Keep writing your posts, and when Jarrod Robertson, Snoop, or Choo Sumfat writes in something, ignore it.

Follow Ups: