Re: How to: Email an information request.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe S. on November 17, 2000 at 02:14:31:

In Reply to: How to: Email an information request. posted by Matt Walters on November 16, 2000 at 23:35:32:

...but my son is in the sixth grade, and he has band on TUESDAYS and FRIDAYS. If you don't un-destroy this rental instrument RIGHT NOW, not only will I have to make a second trip waaaaay back into town (Why don't you move your store to East Jesus, where all ' us "trendy" folk have moved to?), but my son will receive an "F" tomorrow because he will have to show up without his trumpet. Hey, why don't you just trade me out a non-destroyed trumpet for this destroyed one, and I won't have to make a second trip? ... Why WON'T you do that? You mean I will have to PAY for these repairs??? Why you CHEAT!!! YOU RENTED IT TO US THAT WAY!!!!!! A-R-E Y-O-U I-M-P-L-Y-I-N-G T-H-A-T M-Y S-O-N D-I-D A-L-L O-F T-H-A-T D-A-M-A-G-E !!!???!!!???!!!??!! Just you wait until I tell OTHER parents at our school how badly you treated us!!!!!!!!...

(Tuesday afternoon)...Oh, my son DID admit to dropping the trumpet out of the school bus window, but only because a "bad" boy made him do it. BTW, do you remember that Pearl flute that you sold our older daughter? She will be home on December 19th from college, and we were hoping that you could do a repad on it during the Christmas holidays. She says that the high E plays out of tune on one of her basketball pep band pieces. ... Oh you can't (??), Well, how much do the pads cost? I'm sure that my husband could just stick them in there. After all, if YOU repad flutes, surely its not all THAT complicated. Oh, that reminds me: The 12-year-old who had the accident with the trumpet: We were wondering if you might have some work for him to do around here at your store. He says that he would like to spend the summer learning how to repair trumpets so he can fix his friends' instruments out in East Jesus.

retiring someday (maybe),

-Joe S.

Follow Ups: