Re: Re: Re: soaking tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aubrey Foard on November 08, 2000 at 23:52:53:

In Reply to: Re: Re: soaking tuba posted by Horase D. on November 08, 2000 at 15:24:46:

I'm sorry, Horace, I don't know your last name. For your (and anyone elses') information, the vast majority of my writings are advice and information given to me directly by a professional symphony tubist who I study with two hours a week. I can assure you that none of the things which I post are my own inventions, merely ideas that have been passed on to me by a professional that have worked succesfully for me. Also, another matter of concern: I consider the term "boy" by which you refer to me to be insulting, degrading, and EXTREMELY unprofessional. I'm an adult just as you are and I have done my best to treat everyone on this message board with respect and the professional attitude they deserve. I believe that in doing so, you are attempting to put yourself above me, treating me as if I am inferior to you. You don't even know who I am, where I live, or who my associates are, yet you refer to me in this demeaning term like I am a child. Has anyone else noticed this? The prejudices of a select few have not exactly put me in an optimistic mood about my fellow tubists.

Follow Ups: