Re: Re: Re: Re: 50th Anniv. Bb Mirafone Tuba for Sale!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anthony Mason on June 05, 2001 at 01:26:00:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: 50th Anniv. Bb Mirafone Tuba for Sale!! posted by Dave on June 04, 2001 at 19:28:46:

Hey Dave, I'm glad you put your two cents worth in. You have a point about the price being a bit high, but it is negotiable and I am willing to drop it considerably. It is also up on ebay. You'll see it there too. As for the condition of the horn, it still plays beautifully and everything functions like clockwork. That horn helped me get into Juilliard and I praise it for doing so. I have been playing on a new Getzen G-57 CC for about a year now and that is what I am going to use for college. But the Mirafone is still one of a kind and plays just as good as the 186s, if not better than some. Although you are obviously semi-defending Jack's statements, your point is well-taken and I respect you for that. And I have read some of your other posts concerning other numerous things that I have found quite interesting, so that's cool. But, I do know what I am talking about here and I am trying to clear things up so everyone knows that they won't be scammed or tricked into buying less than they bargained for. It's all good though, right? We're all brothers in this small, yet highly vast tuba/euph world, are we not? Then let's get back to the fun and drop this once and for all. Happy playing!

Follow Ups: