Re: I need help, please

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by js on June 29, 2002 at 12:46:12:

In Reply to: I need help, please posted by Tim T. on June 29, 2002 at 09:47:03:

If you aren't willing to start all over again, you might find a nice old EEb tuba. With an EEb tuba, you may pretend you are reading the treble clef and that you are playing the trumpet and everything, except the occasional odd accidental, will work out OK.

If you read bass clef well enough (from possible piano lessons as a child, etc.) to read the notes and push the "trumpet-named" buttons, a CC instrument is another option.

Follow Ups: