Re: I need help, please

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim on June 29, 2002 at 09:57:43:

In Reply to: I need help, please posted by Tim T. on June 29, 2002 at 09:47:03:

I would think that you might want to consider a good Eb tuba.They say the fingerings are the same as the standard trumpet fingerings. You can do a lot with a good Eb tuba even though they are a little smaller. You might try a Besson 983 or the Willson 3400Eb which is what I play is a very good all around horn as well. This all depends on what you are planning to do as a tuba player and what your goals are.

Good luck

Follow Ups: