Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Was Blue Shades topic below

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Humbled McNeil on June 26, 2002 at 21:25:20:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Was Blue Shades topic below posted by Rick Denney on June 26, 2002 at 12:09:32:

Mr. Denney, my humblest of apologies, I guess I got a little carried away after my first post on the subject matter. I become quite cranky when I'm tired. My experiences with the law (not involving the copying of music) have been unpleasant to say the least, (I'm not some juvenile delinquent, never been in jail, ect). The details don't involve the tuba, so I'll leave that off the post, but I will say that my legal matter was brushed aside because I "by definition" broke the law though my guilt was only in following the advice of a school employee, don't want to ramble, but in short, you have helped me with your advice on this post several times, and apologize for insulting you with my previous two posts.

Didn't mean to get personal, or argumentative, terribly sorry for stepping on your toes, though I still think that some, not all, cases of copying music are justified. Not interprating the law, just wishing it was more flexable, and made more sense.
James McNeil

Follow Ups: