Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cerveny & Kalison reputation in USA

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cesar Vazquez on January 22, 2004 at 12:50:35:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cerveny & Kalison reputation in USA posted by Mike Wilson on January 19, 2004 at 18:26:56:

I just recently got myself a Kalison D.S. Model this year about 3 weeks ago...i went up to the Tuba exchange and played on 8 they had and picked them best one, the Kalison i have is free flowing and free blowing horn, the sound and intonation are great, i play in a Highschool band right now with 80 members and my sound carrys, Not trying a horn before you buy it is like buying a car with out the test drive, and a horn being dented when inside the gig back when it hits a door, is kinda crazy...unless the gig-bag is really really thin cause i've HIT my gig bag on my wall by accident and when i checked the horn their was not a dent mark on it....my upper register sings for as high as i can go and my pedal tones are very consistant yea you gotta blow some heavy air through the horn but i love it and will keep this horn when i head off to collage this summer and beging my studies in Music Education/Perormance.
---Cesar Vazquez--- A Proud Kalison Owner

Follow Ups: