Re: Re: Re: Nashville Miraphone Eb compensating

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by js on January 17, 2002 at 00:15:13:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Nashville Miraphone Eb compensating posted by Klaus on January 16, 2002 at 21:55:35:

I was just guessing that Miraphone might be interested in moving more product and making more money by offering an option that would cost them little.

Plenty of people will like the stock 19" bell; some because of the fluffy sound, and others just because it is big and shiny. A few will be looking for a more focused - but still very round and beautiful - sound tendency. Thus, Joe Murphy's bell.

I'm sure that Miraphone is qualified to build instruments with any valve configuration, even though they are in Germany. I would bet that some of the people who work in the Miraphone factory have even eaten Chinese food, or watched olive or dark skinned people on television (as I'm sure that none of these types of people dwell in Germany). Oddly enough, Miraphone's (compensating) piston tolerances - as few of these as they make - are noticably closer than those of the average Besson, and without any sticking.

' not a Miraphone apologist, nor dealer...but a bit tongue-in-cheek,

-Joe

Follow Ups: