Re: Re: Stolen Mirafones

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by pawn shop.. on February 26, 2004 at 20:41:35:

In Reply to: Re: Stolen Mirafones posted by HERE'S THE 184 !!! on February 26, 2004 at 17:12:54:

My family owns one, and well most (this being a smaller town where i come from) will nto want to screw you over...

however, if u just walk in saying thats my horn, even with identication they wont' just hand it over to you...

however they will work with you to get the bad guy, and depending on the state depends on if you have to "buy" it back or not. I believe here (believe it or not..) you have to pay the pawn shop what they gave for it back, and then claim restitution for the item etc.. the idea behind this(I dont' agree with it myself.. ) is not to have multiple victims, but just one victim..

But then again each state is different.. but defiantly have police involved, but dont' be a complete jerk to the pawn shop owner, He 99% likely had NO clue the horn wsa hot when he took it, so just keep that in mind when your dealing with him, you will prolly have a easier time in getting your horn back..

Follow Ups: