Re: Re: ingrown lip-hair eruptions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mac on February 16, 1999 at 22:52:29:

In Reply to: Re: ingrown lip-hair eruptions posted by Carl M. Jones on February 04, 1999 at 19:00:46:

My band teacher had this same problem when he was younger, and like Dale he allowed his mustache/beard to grow but kept it closely trimmed. It worked pretty much the same way for him as it did/does for Dale. I would suggest trying this before going through the hell of figureing out which kind of the billions of facial stuff doesn't irritate your skin. If this problem presistes I would highly recomend annalyising your diet. Take Zink and use facial asstringents--- steam bath with different types of herbs (hold your face over a bowl of steaming water with a towel draped over your head for a good fifteen minutes)this relaxes your pores and cleanes them out. If you have access to herbs I would suggest using .... dangit I can't remember any specific names but I'm sure that if you do some research on the net you will find what you need--- . This has worked for me and I hope that it is of some help to you. Stay away from chemicals!!!! Herbs are good manmade stuff creates cancer and bad stuff that we will discover in years to come.
I know that this sounds really fruity but I gaurantee you that it works just as well if not better than any facial creams out there. Improve your diet and relax:)

Follow Ups: