I'm angry!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by abby on December 13, 2003 at 13:51:46:

This is a really useless message. But I'm angry! I know this really mean and whiny kid who goes to my school. He plays the tuba too. A few years ago his parents bought him a brand new custom silver plated CC kalison 4+1. But it pisses me off to no extent because he doesn't deserve it at ALL. First of all, the main reason to have a CC tuba is because you can play sharps more easily. But he doesn't understand sharps. In fact the one time he had to play a song with sharps for his expensive private tuba lessons, he threw a hissy fit and I had to show him how to do it. He still doesn't understand. Also, one time he got ma at his mom and he threw his tuba at the wall in his fit. His PRICELESS TUBA that anyone else would polish daily and give it's own bed! Also, he leaves it out, unattended, in the band room, all day AND overnight becuase he's too lazy to lock it up. I was evicted from MY locker and moved to having to share the percussion closet becuase the director was sick o seeing that amazing horn sitting in the middle of the floor, and guess what? He STILL does not lock it up! I'm half tempted to steal it just becuase he deserves it. But his parents would buy him a new one.

Follow Ups: