Re: PT-6 1st valve mechanism (rotary)?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hmmm... on December 19, 2000 at 17:49:09:

In Reply to: PT-6 1st valve mechanism (rotary)? posted by Kaseem on December 18, 2000 at 18:28:22:

You know, after reading Kaseem's first post, I feel that he was asking for the DETAILS on how first slide triggers were constructed for rotary PT-6's. Maybe a little unclear as to WHAT EXACT details, but it seems that he KNOWS that he wants one and just wants to get the EXPERIENCE of others that do have one on their horn. However, we ARE all friends here aren't we? Let's save the squabbling for the instruments above middle C (you KNOW what I mean). Kaseem, use the forum to your advantage even more so by being just a little clearer. We all THINK differently and this is no crime. Not everyone would figure it out the way I did. The more minds, the better I say. You might get an answer you didn't think you'd need at the time, but could use later. The sarcasm and bad feelings (especially the "jumping" on people for little piss-ant mistakes and the like) needs to stop.

Didn't mean to rant on, and I like to have fun like everyone else. But having "fun" at the expense of another's feelings is not cool. It just makes YOU look weak. Well, this evolved into something totally different that what I intended. Sorry to everyone, and Kaseem, this is NOT aimed at you at all. I would like to see the BBS space used for information, experience, and for sharing of ideas. Thank you for your time.

PS. I suggest that we handle all the "Guy" people by NOT EVEN RESPONDING to them until they understand the above.

Follow Ups: