Re: Re: Re: Jazz Transcription site (yes! Free!)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe Baker on August 05, 2003 at 09:07:29:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Jazz Transcription site (yes! Free!) posted by Anthony on August 04, 2003 at 19:08:15:

Anthony, when I saw you post a Piggy for sale, I almost mentioned your history, but decided not to. I cringed a little when I saw the subject had been brought up. But now, I'm just bumfuzzled. Are you saying that Det. Bergson LIED, and that you DIDN'T confess? If not, I assume you have filed suit for libel. And if you did confess, why do you say "alleged", and quote "wrongdoings" as though they were imaginary?

If you were innocent, some details and information would be welcomed here to clear your name once and for all. If you were not innocent, I think the majority of us want to forgive you (the fact that only ONE person posted about your past, and that some time after you put a horn up for sale, supports that belief), but pretending it didn't happen precludes that. Forgiveness requires repentence, and repentence begins with confession.

I know you don't really want to discuss this out in the open, but if you are going to assert innocence PUBLICLY, given what have read here earlier, you need to back it up PUBLICLY. And if you can't, people who weren't around then DO have a right to know your claims of innocence are false. So I challenge you publicly to explain why we should believe you are innocent.

Joe Baker, who is perplexed at Anthony's claim.

Follow Ups: