Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ola on August 31, 2002 at 06:33:48:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa posted by Klaus on August 31, 2002 at 05:48:06:

Very good Klaus! I don't know how you pinpointed me to western Norway, but you are absolutely correct, I'm from Bergen. Though you hinted to nynorsk (new-norwegian, a form of written norwegian, constructed by a man who didn't like to write danish anymore), in fact the Bergen dialect, being in the middle of nynorsk-country is the one dialect in norwegian which is the furthest removed from nynorsk though it might not sound it to an untrained ear. Norway DO have two languages, politically fuelled writing differences set away anyway, an often ignored fact.

I've never been to Toneheim myself, but have had many a summer course at Manger Folkehoyskole of which you may be aquainted, and the only time I've met Ole Edvard in person was in the pub I frequented in Bergen the night he had just performed the Haydn with the Bergen Phil and one of my friends (a very pretty girl) went up to him and gave him a really hard time for having his hair too long :-D

Ola

Follow Ups: