Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by js on August 30, 2002 at 14:36:08:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa posted by Klaus on August 30, 2002 at 10:45:45:

I seldom read NYT articles and had forgotten my password. Once re-registered, I was reminded of the (National Public Radio - covered) bleatings of the kooks and whackos converging in S. Africa.

I might believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus, but I'm no Chicken Little. I like cleanliness as well as anyone else. Messes that go beyond private property infringe on MY freedom . Of course, one of the most environmentally filthy countries in the world was Communist Poland. Now as this country is free and becoming prosperous, they have the financial resources to keep their area much more clean.

If you buy into the African meeting nashing of teeth, I suggest that you cut the power lines to your house, block off the sewer line coming from your house, yank the flush toilet out of your bathroom, and quit using motorized devices (including "public" ones - they pollute, too!) to go from place-to-place. Further, stop buying refrigerated and packaged foods...AND TUBAS!!! MY GOD!!! ALL THAT LEAD, COPPER, AND TIN!!!!!!! I'M TIRED OF YOU POLLUTING MY WORLD, YOU EARTH-DEFILING PIG !!!

:^/

Follow Ups: