Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vavle Guides

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Bertolet on August 13, 2001 at 12:30:41:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vavle Guides posted by Klaus on August 13, 2001 at 06:49:20:

Ain't that the truth! I always find completely amazing the difference in how players treat their horn when they own it themselves as opposed to borrowing one from an institution. I can always tell quite a bit about a student when I see how they treat a school owned instrument. It usually is a very good indicator of the student's general character level and, believe it or not, when it comes to pursuing an orchestral position character counts. As opposed to what other have said about the need for character in our presidents.

And please! A "VIP"??? Gimme a break. Businesses treat me good for one reason only, I treat them good. I vote with my dollars, pay for my benefits/services, and don't waste anybody's time. But any of you manufacturers out there that are looking to treat me like a VIP, please contact me at my email address and I can forward you my mailing address so you'll know where to send that new tuba. What a laugh! ;-)

My opinion for what it's worth...

Follow Ups: