going to buy HB 2P from Baltimore Brass

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by changing my ways on April 29, 2002 at 20:12:47:

I just wanted to say, that I am getting ready to purchase the HB2P from Dave Fedderly and I am switching from BBb Tuba to spend A LOT more time learning CC Tuba and going back to the basics and fundamentals. It took a lot of coaching and listening to professional advice from several top notch professionals to finally make this decision, not to mention- days, weeks, months, perhaps YEARS reading Tube-net. Also, a couple crappy audition attempts, was enough evidence to determine that I am doing something wrong! Thanks Dave for your excellent personal insight and experience which gave me the extra boost I needed to finally win this internal battle of switching to CC Tuba. With hard work, passion, an excellent teacher and plenty of Tube-net reading, I think it will pay off in the long run.....it certainly won't hurt.

I am crying thinking of all the Kopprasch, Borgdoni, Blazevich I have to learn.....It's been suggested that I'll need A LOT of Beer for at least a month.

I think my wife will be in for a big surprise when she gets home to find out what I did. She's gone all this week. How does this sound? A $10,000.00 Tuba, a fridge full of beer and a drunken idiot playing BBb's first valve for 3 hours every day.I don't even drink!!!...."help" I need some excuses :)

Mike G

Follow Ups: