Re: J.W. York and York Master, Compared

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on April 25, 2002 at 17:40:58:

In Reply to: J.W. York and York Master, Compared posted by Rick Denney on April 25, 2002 at 16:25:33:

Did Karla allow you to play with her lipstick?

Thank you for your uploadings!

If you do not have the time to scan the York catalogue, you safely can send it to me. You will never see it again but for the scans. That is a very safe guarantee! (Being dedicated is a twosided coin).

I think, there is something to be learned in the nearer future. The Oregonian tubawizzard is rumbling with some ideas involving the relationship between straight bells and recording bells. The only thing I can contribute with for now, is the notion that my recording bell York Master has an immense throat.

Right now I am fighting to set up a new PowerMac (some network cables and an ethernet switch is missing). One gets rusty after 4 or 5 years one the same, very stable, system. I hope to be able to set my old PowerMac up as an ftp server providing a pic of my York Master and maybe pics of some other of my goodies.

An apology to Sean: suddenly TubeNet has stopped being a drag, speedwise. I will not complain technicalities any more.

Klaus

Follow Ups: