Re: Re: Re: For Sale: Doug Elliott Mouthpieces

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on April 15, 2002 at 14:58:00:

In Reply to: Re: Re: For Sale: Doug Elliott Mouthpieces posted by Steve W on April 15, 2002 at 13:59:09:

Yes, and Doug's fax is 301-598-9094.

Basically you did not answer my question, which certainly did not encompass Daryl's tubational equipment.

This is an international board. Leading to several versions of English, which might lead to some linguistic nausea, but rarely to blockings of communication (US non-upper-case-high-school-lingo being one of the poorer versions).

Then there are a lot of sub-lingustic codes. If they concern Miraphones, Bessons, and several other brands of low brasses, then decodification can happen by means of the respective makers' sites. The same goes more or less indirectly for PT, Bach, and other mouthpiece makers.

What I was out after, was the full code for DE mouthpieces. Somehow I am reluctant to ask DE to send me a catalogue across the Atlantic as long as I am not sure, that he has the answer for me, mouthpiecewise.

I am sure your descriptions of the mpc parts put up for sale are OK. But one of my lessons of life has been to avoid to act out of a partial code.

Klaus

Follow Ups: