Re: Re: Re: Heavy bottom valve caps (Monsterweights)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by js on April 14, 2002 at 23:30:54:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Heavy bottom valve caps (Monsterweights) posted by Mark F. on April 14, 2002 at 20:14:10:

Mark,

I will never be convinced that "Monsterweights" are for me. Nevertheless, others really find benefit, and EVEN IF (???) the benefit is only perceived (We'll table that never-ending discussion.) just as placebo medicines have TRULY saved many people's lives, etc. (again, for another discussion on another day, if ever).

The main point that I am leading to here is that you are not charging enough for these caps. It's too much work to be in contact with a customer, obtain your materials, do all of the work producing them, allow for minor goofs and redos, put them in a box, label and tape up the box, ship them, and yak (often fairly extensively - delightful though it is, but let's face it - time consuming) with the customer before, during, and after for only $50 or $80.

I realize that saying this to you in a public forum is kinda weird, but I don't think it makes any difference. Those who want your caps, enjoy them, and realize benefits, will be glad for you to come out OK on them.

Think about it,

-Joe

Follow Ups: