Re: Re: Heavy bottom valve caps (Monsterweights)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark F. on April 14, 2002 at 20:14:10:

In Reply to: Re: Heavy bottom valve caps (Monsterweights) posted by Tom B. on April 14, 2002 at 18:57:11:

Hi guys.
Yes, I made Will's set as a special order. He wanted them bad enough to go out and buy the extra caps for his Conn, and so I couldn't really say no. Besides, i had 4 smaller sized weights left over from the prototype I made for Richard Murrow, so I could accomodate Will gladly.
Just to clarify, I do intend to make more, hopefully I will be able to start the process next month sometime. Being a teacher, I have more time during the summer than during the spring. All that are interested please contact me so i can add you to the list of people to call when the newest batch is ready. Unless I do something very different in production, I expect the price to be the same, $50 for a set of 4. I also plan on offering piston sets full time now, but you will probably have to send me your bottom caps, or order an extra set so I can custom form the weights to the caps. Because Piston sets are much more difficult, the price will be $80 for a set of 4 for pistons.

I hope this helps, and thanks to all who have prchased them. I sold almost my entire first run to people on this list. I was a great experience for me, and I can't wait to get into it again.

Mark

Follow Ups: