Re: Re: Boston Symphony questions...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thank you on April 04, 2002 at 16:30:54:

In Reply to: Re: Boston Symphony questions... posted by In the know on April 04, 2002 at 13:20:30:

Thank you for your insight. I agree completely!! Everyone that auditioned got ROYALLY SCREWED! Obviously they were only ready to listen to 1 candidate audition and that person did not show. Maybe that person had the keen insight to know this process was not fair to anyone else and decided that is not the place this person would like to work. Hey I am young and idealistic, so give me some room. I only actually personally know 1 candidate that made Finals A. He is an incredible player!! Fit to sit in ANY orchestra across the globe. I am sure all other candidates were right there along his level. To pick none of these people is a complete injustice. They worked hard, followed the rules, prepared for the audition, paid for their way, only to get told no thank you we don't think ANY of you can cut it in OUR orchestra. The only true justice would be for a tuba boycott of that group. So if none of these people aren't good enough to fill the job full time then why should they be good enough to sub??? I think that would send a nice message not being able to find a sub all year long. NO TUBA ALL SEASON!! My guess is that they would probably pick someone next audition...if anyone showed up.

Just my .02
sorry everyone I just find it to lose to someone and even harder to lose to someone that doesn't exist

Follow Ups: