Re: Re: Funny Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jacob on September 28, 2003 at 20:32:35:

In Reply to: Re: Funny Story posted by Funny Statement on September 28, 2003 at 20:12:37:

Hahaha,

We had a practice on day where our assistant director, took the brass tot he stage to practice on concert stuff...

I was like dude nick(the other tuba) ima play back here, so I started.. he never noticed.... we find this amusing... So Then me and nick decide to switch... The director didnt' notice.. so we switched back. By now all the trumpets are laffing. So nick the tuba out where were suppost to be, takes his tuba down sits it on the ground and starts looking all confused like he cant' figure out where the sound is coming from. Meanwhile on the "Thunderer" Tubas had a falling run of quarters, so I smacked the heck out of them.. The look on the directors face was priceless. One of the fondest memories I have of him.

One other thing, we were at a peprally and i was talking to someone, and I hear "fight song" so I run back grab my tuba and and the roll off goes, and I come in to nail teh pickup.. NO Sound.. so im like uhh wth? .. my friends start cracking up.. .. they had changed 1st and 3rd.. Talk about a look of omg what did I break..

Follow Ups: