Re: First inspirational live moment?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lan on September 14, 2003 at 20:11:10:

In Reply to: First inspirational live moment? posted by Inspired on September 14, 2003 at 19:12:37:

Well my first "ispirational moment" of tuba playin was when I purchased the "portraitof an Artist" CD. I had been playong alto sax since 6th grade, and had just started the tuba in 8th. So I was goig to stick to saxophone 'ause my mother had bought one, and I was't bad bad at it. But anyway I bought the CD, and went OHHHHHHHHHHHH the tuba is more than what I have heard from the other tuba PLayers who are "better than me". THereason I hav "better than me in """'s is bcaue I just assumed sice they were older, and had more experiece, and weete best around, and they were good. But little did I know, I was better than them! Since then ( when I realized I was much beter at tuba) I am somewhat of a fairly acomplished player, of only 2 years. I have been beter than most the people I have encountered, (older and more experienced). I hope I don't sound like an "egotistial" person, butI am just thinking abut where I would be if it weren't for that CD.

Lan

Follow Ups: