Re: Re: buzzing discussion below

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Cheerios Bee on September 20, 2002 at 23:03:16:

In Reply to: Re: buzzing discussion below posted by Haywood J. Buzzoff on September 20, 2002 at 11:39:35:

Perhaps people ask you to play your tuba with them because of your wonderful charm and wit! Or perhaps they just like to amuse themselves with your sarcastic outlook, laughing themselves silly on the inside while on the outside saying "gee, I don't know? Let's ask Haywood what he things!" Perhaps you can share with us some of your incredible insight on tuba playing? Apparently, what works for others is a waste of their time and what you are doing is just what your associates are looking for. I, for one, find no substitute for time spent WITH the horn. I also find that buzzing (on the mouthpiece and the mouthpiece visualizer) is very beneficial. At times it is the only way I get to practice. Since there are many tuba players where I live, I can only guess why people ask me to play my tuba with them. I would imagine my playing has something to do with it but I hope the main reason is because they like me (as they can choose many others who play as well).

Have fun with your friends and since you don't buzz then I guess it would be appropriate to close with....

Buzz off!

Follow Ups: