Re: Re: In Defense of HS Teachers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brandon Ostrom on September 04, 2002 at 20:13:08:

In Reply to: Re: In Defense of HS Teachers posted by Brandon Ostrom on September 04, 2002 at 10:07:53:

Well, not to moan or complain, but I did say you would find exceptions. Maybe people should take into context that "I" am the one saying these things, not Jesus, or the president of the teachers union. Spelling does not matter to me at all. Though, as a previous poster mentioned, you can find many situations in life where such neglect can cause a very negative result. If I was writing paper to god, or papers to a university, or papers to someone that give me money, i would care about my spelling, because the negative effects of bad spelling would fall upon me.

I care about the people i post to, but i mean, i not going to KILL them, or cause a complete misinterpretation of what im trying to say by a few errors. The lot of the people who are on this board are intelligent enough to make sence of large bulks of text even when they have a few spelling errors. Im not writing to dolts here.

Bah. I think for the sake of having this not turn into a flame, i will stop now. But i will say LONG LIVE ALL POSTERS OF THIS BOARD!!!!!

Follow Ups: