Re: Euphonium Stands

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ken k on September 30, 2001 at 21:28:47:

In Reply to: Euphonium Stands posted by East Euphonium on September 29, 2001 at 02:04:29:

They are called Stewart Stands. They come in two sizes, one for Euph and one for Tuba. They attach to the instrument with vecro straps and have an adjustable peg with a rubber foot, which really makes the horn stick to the chair. I use one on my tuba and love it. I strongly recomment one.
ken k

Follow Ups: