Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Seating Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zac on September 06, 2001 at 11:50:30:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Seating Question posted by Klaus on September 06, 2001 at 02:09:09:

Allow me to apologize...

1. I was taught, through college that when one writes a paper, an editorial, or any posting that there is no need to state " in my opinion" because it is your opinion. But I see that was my mistake. That is common practice on the board. I have no problem with that.

2. I did not realize that Klaus was anylizing my writing form and technique. I was just writing using natural everyday conversation as my guide. Granted, I do not speak that way all the time...but it was purely an informal post, with no intention of being graded.

3. Thank you Rick for your post. I will definately take your wisdom into account.

4. I just assumed that when one makes a broad statement such as " SF should be 2 tubas" it would have been taken as an opinion, but then again please reference # 1. And we all know what happens when you ASS-U-ME something.

It is a shame though, since I have been reading this board, I am amazed at how quickly people will judge and attack an individual for an opinion. Klaus does not even know me and he starts off by calling me uneducated and makes references to neanderthalic ideas.
No one asked what I meant by my statements, instead it was used as a platform for personal attack.

Zac

Follow Ups: