BBb Tuba Study UPDATE - PLS Read

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Szkutko on September 06, 2001 at 03:00:31:

To the participants of the BBb Tuba Study, things are going fine with over 75% having responded to the first phase of questions.

This message is to tell people who haven't responded, some information, particularly about Hotmail.com. Apparently Hotmail is have some troubles with their system (my host a/c company tech told me this). This coincides with my mail program NOT being able to send out to Hotmail addresses.

I noticed some participants have Hotmail addresses. You people probably wouldn't have received the first email I sent out regarding the start of this study. Maybe some other emails didn't work either and others are waiting for the start of the study.

* For those people who haven't responded, please email me (phart(AT)pullmyfinger.com.au) and let me know if you didn't receive the first email, which stated the starting of the study. I'll make arrangements for you somehow until Hotmail and other problems are fixed.
* If you did receive it, please answer the first set of questions (details in email) or let me know if you are not going to participate.

About the study...
Some very interesting stats and NEW questions to ask so far, not to mention a bit of good-poke-in-the-rib type of humour too. Eh, Mr. Krause! ;-p

Stay posted and hopefully Hotmail will be fixed sooner rather than later, speeding up my job here with everyone.

Regards

John *Extremely huge spreadsheet* Szkutko

PS. For the people who responded to a photo page of BBS Users, I now have a domain and site for this to be hosted if you're interested. More later... :)

Follow Ups: