Re: Re: 6/4 tubas in midsize cars

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walters on September 08, 2000 at 20:37:39:

In Reply to: Re: 6/4 tubas in midsize cars posted by cj Krause on September 08, 2000 at 16:19:57:

Isn't this a great country where we can choose what will work best for each of us as an individual. Matt asked about a midsized car. Living in the northeast as he does, things are different for us than those living in less congested states. You could be getting 1/3rd less gas millage sitting at the more lights and traffic jams that I have to put up with. Some days, it can take me 10 minutes to drive just 2 miles to work. A smaller engine sipping less gas (24mpg city and 31 mpg highway by the way) at the lights, makes more since for ME, a bachelor. Hey, my mom loves her Buick LeSabre. Plenty of power and it rides smoother than my cheaper Malibu (no suprise there). Of course it could be her years that explain her pulling forward and back so many times to get in and out of parking spaces. :-)
Matt asked about midsized cars, that is why I offered my 1 1/2 cents. I'm glad you like the car you drive and if I had a family, I'd have a bigger car for them too. Take care and have a good weekend.
Matt Walters

Follow Ups: