Re: Re: Re: Re: Tuba player in Iraq?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Jackson on October 28, 2003 at 20:21:59:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Tuba player in Iraq? posted by Jeff on October 27, 2003 at 21:34:47:

Man, I heard it was real bad. My in-laws have a house in Edgewater over in Norfolk and got spanked like a bad 4 year old in an Arkansas WalMart.

I always liked Fort Story. Kinda the place that the Army forgot. Great beach and access to all the cool things to do in the area. Blair and I are very much looking forward to coming back and settling down for good in Norfolk in about 5 years. I love the Tidewater region and can think of nothing better than sitting out at Chicks Marina with a bunch of crab, some cold malt based adult beverages, and a slight sunburn from doing nothing at the beach all day. Man, that is my idea of heaven. But, Las Vegas will have to do for now. Teaching and conducting is great, and I even find time to play the tuba. I guess the contractors feel sorry for me.

Enjoy the sunny south. Hopefully I will be back next summer for a visit and we can compare gray hair, of which I have a bundle. Nice hearing from you.

Chuck

Follow Ups: