Re: Fred Marzan

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick Dadabo(Chester) on October 16, 2003 at 21:08:54:

In Reply to: Fred Marzan posted by Angela Marzan on October 16, 2003 at 08:07:20:

Myself along with Grant, was one of Marzans students. I unfortunatly was only able to take lessons with him for 5 years. He was just getting me into my prime of playing the tuba, making sure I earned my way into every honor band possible, and making sure I knew that anyone can blow a tuba, but it takes real guts to play the tuba. Marzan was probably one of my closest friends. He taught me so much since the 7th grade, that its just too much to think about. I can remember all of his phone calls at 6:30 AM to my mother, just to talk about his garden, driving to Pittsburg, or just to BS around a little bit. Anything I would do, just to hear his voice, and his unique laugh one more time. Marzan was an amazing man, no doubt about that. If you would like to e-mail me, I can give you my #, and you can talk to my mother, one of his closests friends. I can also give you his wife Marvela's number. there is so much information, its incredible.

Follow Ups: