Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad idea #6706

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wade on October 03, 2003 at 08:05:32:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Bad idea #6706 posted by js on October 01, 2003 at 17:31:04:

Joe:

Schools and parents get a little worse with each passing year, only seeming able to blame one another for why our kids are slowly turning into such ignorant little cretins. No one seems to remember how to behave in public anymore. Our perceived "rights" rather selfishly overshadow our responsibilities so often these days; we are even more money-centric that in the eighties, and a hearty "f**k you" attitude is always present in the way we interact with people that we do not know.

Personally, I think that a class action lawsuit should be filed by the entire audience against the Band Boosters (they have the cash, right?) due to their gross negligence in not shooting down this obvious madman's evil show, patently designed to offend so many on such a prominent holiday. Yeah, that's the ticket!

BTW—I feel as though I should be offended by what you wrote, but I did not really pay attention to it on first reading and am too bored with life in general to go back and reread it.

Wade "Think I got your point? Heh, heh, heh . . . " Rackley

Follow Ups: