Re: Re: Re: Used Conn

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by huh! on October 24, 2002 at 11:52:06:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Used Conn posted by for js on October 22, 2002 at 22:58:19:

Jarrod!

Hey man! It is always good to see that they let you out of your restraints once in a while.

What you wrote was soooo funny. I mean, gawd, “schlong” -- THAT was a great retort! You SMU guys really learn a lot...that school must be quite a value.

Anyway, in your case, the application of the term "schlong" by you as a description of your penis is probably not as accurate as you might have been attempting to be in your clever retort to Joe S.

Might I suggest that you change your descriptive noun to one more appropriate to your personal anatomy? Instead of “schlong”, how about “schlittle”?

Referring to your penis as a “schlittle” might be that all-important “moment of honesty” that your psychiatrist has been praying you would finally have, Jarrod.

I mean, we all know that you are named for your father, that you are Jarrod R. Robertson, Jr. If you could just admit to yourself that, for you, "Jr." has such a significant additional meaning, you just might make enough progress to get off of that nasty Zyprexa. Good luck, Jarrod. We're all rooting for you, guy!!

And since we have determined that your obsession with the endowment of other men is really a desperate cry for help due to your repeated embarrassment when on dates with willing women or men, AND you sign your posts “Weenus” so often, AND you are a “Jr.”, I for one would like to suggest to the board that henceforth you be referred to as “Little Weenus”.

Little Weenus, we love you!!

Daddy

Follow Ups: