Re: Re: Speaking of Tbone doubling

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mn w/ college plug on October 07, 2002 at 21:31:34:

In Reply to: Re: Speaking of Tbone doubling posted by Marty Neilan on October 07, 2002 at 21:08:29:

P.S. The reason I am currently doing SO much playing on bass trombone instead of tuba is NOT that I am extraordinary at it (only taken it seriously since early spring, improving daily but still needing much improvement!) but that my school needs trombone players more than tuba players! Any trombone players looking for a Christian college with a GOOD music program (and yes, unfortunately those two are often mutually exclusive), please consider us at Lee University! In the last few years the instrumental music program has made great strides. We have killer jazz ensembles under Alan Wyatt (student of Jerry Coker)- the reason for my serious interest in bass trombone; an excellent wind ensemble under world class composer David Holsinger; a symphonic band that tours around the country; and many other performance opportunities. Undergrad and Grad degrees are offerred and considerable scholarship money is available for both academics and music.

Follow Ups: