Re: Re: A suggestion for this BBS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gray Bach on October 08, 2000 at 18:38:47:

In Reply to: Re: A suggestion for this BBS posted by Sean Chisham on October 08, 2000 at 11:50:52:

Very well said. You said some were acting childish. You did not say anonymous or otherwise. I apologize if some of my posts were childish. Sometimes I write, submit, then think. My personal opinion is that anonymous postings should be on a case by case basis. If something is asked about a professor and how the studio is or something, and the reply is in good taste but maybe shows a less than favorable opinion, let it be anonymous, though ideally one would respond in private so not as to defame that teacher to the whole board, because the teacher may or may not be as bad or good as one person says, and it's better privately because some people on the list take things that people say for absolute and I know that most of my posts are opinions, not the truth. I still have a lot to learn. And ideally the anonymous postings nmot allowed would be the ones where someone says something useless sometimes seemingly to "wind up people and watch them go," as my Dad says. Just my $.02.
Gray Bach

Follow Ups: