Intro to Arnold Jacobs Almost Live

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Frederiksen on November 03, 2003 at 21:54:42:

I'm bordering on a commercial message here but . . .

Many have asked for a sampler of the Jacobs presentations I have been doing. I just put together a 22 minute movie sampler that is on my web page. I've been testing this on a few systems but need to try it on some more - figured you guys might give it a good run through! To keep it small (if 40+ meg is considered small), it is in .wmv format requiring Windows Media Player version 9. If you don't have a high speed connection, forget about it! The link is at http://www.windsongpress.com/almost%20live/almost%20live.htm and click on the screen "An Introduction." There are links to load Windows Media Player for both PC and Mac.

Here's where the borderline is for commercial use vs. being related to the tuba - if you have any tuba comments about what Mr Jacobs says, bring it up here! If there are comments about problems getting it working, don't clutter the list, it's my problem, not Sean's - email me! If you want it in a different format because you hate Bill Gates or Windows Media Player, I don't care. Don't get me going about Macs - there is a reason 90+% of the world isn't on them, it has been run on one, I know it works.

Finally, to answer the first question, this is a demo for a live presentation, no video is in the works. I put this together so those who were interested in the live presentation can see a sample.

Have fun, there are some great clips of Mr Jacobs. I hope my web host doesn't have a fit.

Follow Ups: