Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Alexander Stencil German Tubas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wade on November 26, 2002 at 19:37:58:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Alexander Stencil German Tubas posted by uhhhh....... on November 26, 2002 at 17:55:37:

Not a problem, man. You picked the fight.

BTW, I do not do private work on horns unless I know you, anyway, as I don't have time. I work on brass through a shop here in town when I have the time unless they have horns needing MAJOR work or custom or re-design work involving the crafting of parts from scratch.

Our little "lover's spat" ensued because of YOUR people skills - when you signed your name with a rather smug "uhhhh......" (as if you had factual knowledge to the contrary of what I posted and wished to ANONYMOUSLY rub my nose in your studliness).

If you are seriously trying to disagree with me, I welcome an open discourse. But try to do so in a manner that will cause me to respect your opinion (even if I do not agree with it):

1. Post a photo showing exact details that will prove me to be wrong.
2. Give more details than the vague ones you tried to participate with.
3. Sign your name.

Hiding behind the cloak of anonymity to take a shot a someone is obviously your idea of "people skills".

My idea of "people skills" is to be as nice of guy as much of the time as possible without becoming a doormat.

I posted information based on details garnered from a pair of actual Alexander 163 tubas sitting in front of me right now. You posted a refutation of my info based on your memories of one of the very few new Alexanders.

And what on earth do Rudy ferrules have to do with the cheapness of the pictured tuba? (Uhhhh....it looks like a Rudy so it must be expensive...uhhhh......)

Criticize my people skills as much as you like.

If your "uhhhh......" post was not intended to offend me then you need to be more careful when you write; try to get your ideas AND the feelings behind them to come through.

Smiles back at ya, sweetheart.

Wade "this would not have been a big deal if you had posted your name" Rackley
helicor(AT)earthlink.net

Follow Ups: