To Nashville metro tubas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Graham W. on November 21, 2002 at 20:27:03:

Perhaps I should have posted this when it got closer to Christmas....

I am looking to see if there are any tuba/euph. players in the Nashville area that would be interested in playing some Christmas tunes (most likely out of a TubaChristmas book) for a VERY competent 92 year old whose last Christmas might be this one. Our entire family was going to decorate his house since it hasn't been so in several years and I would like to be able to get a tuba quartet to just play a few Christmas carols (no Santa suit necessary) and just be jolly. I would surely do this myself but solo tuba doesn't hold a candle to a tuba quartet for this kind of stuff in my opinion. The play time most likely wouldn't exceed an hour.

The date will be the 22nd or 23rd of December. Not sure on the times. We would need to try to rehearse at least once somewhere beforehand. If anyone is interested, please give me an email. I'm not sure I would be able to pay but if you require it, please enclose it in an email to me (along with credentials). Thanks to all who reply and Happy Holidays (starting next week)!

Graham W.

Follow Ups: