Custom Band Arrangements

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Ridley on November 26, 2001 at 00:53:34:

I certainly don't want to offend anyone on this board with a commercial solicitation, but nobody seems to mind when someone gets on here selling a horn or the newest tuba toy so here goes another tubabrother with something to sell. . .

I do custom band arrangements for several schools in my area but I would like to branch out and expand my customer base. I can arrange an effective marching show for any size or level of band but I specialize in groups with limited instrumentation. I can arrange specific tunes, choose tunes for you around a concept of your own design, or design a concept for you. My rates are reasonable enough to make a custom arrangement a reality for the tightest of budgets. Melodic percussion parts are also included as per your specifications. I studied composition and arranging with Stan Pethel, have several years of experience, and can provide references upon request. My service is prompt, professional and I have no problem accepting a purchase order. If anyone is interested please email me privately at br30113(AT)ureach.com. I am trying to line up people early so that I can accept more jobs than in past years. There is a limit to the number of shows I can write, but anyone who knows what they want can get started right away. Thank you.

Brian Ridley
Chair, Music Department
Bremen City Schools

Follow Ups: