Re: Re: Re: Tuba Calendars?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doc - Where are the tubists/photographers? on November 18, 2001 at 22:53:16:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Tuba Calendars? posted by C(G) on November 18, 2001 at 20:35:03:

Among my instruments, I have a Conn naked lady, and I'm married as well. However, I would go right out and by a calendar of several naked ladies holding/playing some naked ladies. Or scantily clad/bikini clad ladies with some of those large brass accessories. You know... tubas are large enough that they could cover all the sweet strategic areas while still getting the message across. (if photographed properly). Like the mechanic who has to keep his calendars in the auto shop instead of at home, you could keep it in your case or bag instead of on the wall at home. Where are the enterprising tubist? Why hasn't this been done? Any tubists/photographers out there? A photo shoot could be arranged at some tuba store, I'm sure, especially if the store got an endorsement on the calendar. I'd buy a calendar of horns only (no women) if one was available. I'm not a photographer, but maybe I need to be. Someone ought to do this.

Doc

Follow Ups: