Re: Re: Re: How in the worl would play this horn????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wade on May 22, 2003 at 16:13:53:

In Reply to: Re: Re: How in the worl would play this horn???? posted by Is he----- on May 22, 2003 at 13:23:51:

I, as the initiator of the Aggie slant here, intended to make Rick and a few other Aggies and Longhorns laugh. What you did was thoughtless. I do not think that you were intending to be malicious, so I am wiling to cut you some slack, here. When I accuse you of thoughtlessness, I meant just that: you clicked "Submit Follow Up" without thinking about the effects of what you wrote.

It is one thing to be unfunny, gross, or just weird in posts. But some things are just not appropriate subject matter. Jokes about the loss of a job, the loss of salary or benefits, the folding of an ensemble, or someone's personal religious beliefs have all been made here of late. Actually, some started as jokes and turned into attacks. None of those subjects are things at which to jab. And joking about the loss of life is just bad form.

Please be more careful about the subject matter of your jests. You accidentally bruised some people, including myself.

Wade "witnessed the loss of a cousin that day" Rackley

Follow Ups: