Re: Re: Re: Re: Conn56js for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard Murrow on June 03, 2002 at 07:49:25:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Conn56js for sale posted by ???? on May 31, 2002 at 12:57:37:

Dear ???? and all others,

I have e-mailed Aaron privately about his comments on this post and will not go into that in a public forum.

1. I was not one of the designers of the horn. That is NOT what I do for UMI. I have great respect for people like Matt Walters(Dillon's) and Rob Phillips(UMI) and would never want to steal any of their thunder. I am simply an Artist/Clinician for UMI. I was consulted about the horn and made minor suggestions with regard to the way it played. I DO NOT have the 1st prototype. I have one of the production prototypes that went around to various professional players for comments. I love it and play it as my primary instrument.

2. I NEVER said that Aarons horn was one of the best that I have ever played. As I have suggested to Aaron, you can e-mail me privately for comments on this particular instrument, as I have played it for a few minutes in the one lesson that he took from me several months ago.

I hope this cleard up any misconceptions you might have gotten from this post. I would have inserted this disclaimer sooner, but I was at ITEC working at the UMI exibit. Thanks to all who came to the booth. We loved your excitement and comments.

Sincerely,

Richard Murrow

Follow Ups: